March 12, 2020 at 10:55 am #26518AnonymousFUNK: 20Rank: Fresh Spider Monkey
Post your merch ideas here!
My ideas (free for <b>OPTIONAL </b>use):
1. Things I think people will buy:
- I Have ads shirt (now THAT would me interesting)
- Official Google chrome theme (probably free, but you can make it a download (eyyyy!))
- Your songs that aren’t copyrighted (Like on Google Play, but on MP3 Files!)
- A shiny physical gold-painted or aluminium SAMP egg timer, available only to SAMP winners, with a purple version too for non-SAMP winners
- Funkytime.tv Mousepad
2. Things that just came up on my mind that would be great to sell as a joke or community “thing”:
- SAMTIME Blackberry Classic case
- A FUNKY purple tie (I need a tie)
- SAMTIME pencils & Erasers for the people going back to school late
- There’s always another pen! pen
- An actual banana stylus
- Ring-a-ding-ding bell?
- Table cloths
- Your personal painting reproductions
Ran out of ideas at the end, but you get itMarch 12, 2020 at 11:47 am #26523POPE SAMTIMEKeymasterFUNKY POPEFUNK: 55,672Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
Haha, thanks for the ideas!
Our current SAMBABWE supplier can do the shirts and mousepads (as well as mugs and hoodies) on demand (products made as they’re ordered).
Some of the more novel options we could do once we’ve partnered with a fulfilment service in CHINABABWE. Which we’ll do when we launch FUNK CARDS in the year 20…202233236342 (maybe sooner).
Looking to update the merch soon, so keep any FUNKY ideas coming guys 😀March 12, 2020 at 3:57 pm #26525
Hey! I made a topic called Funky Merchandise IdeasMarch 12, 2020 at 11:46 pm #26531AdrianaModeratorFUNKY KINGFUNK: 23,045Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
Hey The3HeadedOrange, I wanted to merge the topics, but yours turned into a bit of a spam-fest unfortunately, through no fault of your own. So I’m closing the other thread and summarising the merch ideas below:
March 12, 2020 at 11:58 pm #26533AdrianaModeratorFUNKY KINGFUNK: 23,045Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
- a KITi Statue (The3HeadedOrange) – cool idea, by the way! Like the mini-statues they sell at the British Museum, but made to look like ‘Botka
- a snapback (LeWise ツ)
- glasses that are tinted purple and say samtime on them (Australia)
- simple t-shirt with the word “Samtime” on it (ClutchTjeff148), and smaller text under the word samtime “Escape the ordinary embrace the funky” (LeWise ツ) and/or a picture of KiTi under that (willbilly)
And a couple of suggestions from me:
– a plush/soft toy. KITi?
– a CERTIFIED FUNKY stamp, so FUNKY MONKEYS can officially certify their own important documents with this seal:March 13, 2020 at 1:34 am #26534Moskito256ParticipantFUNK: 5,302Rank: Fancy Chimpanzee
3d-printed Funkputer cases for Raspberry PiMarch 13, 2020 at 7:40 am #26537
– A real life SAMP of approval pin, gold and platinum (Only be available for SAMP of approval winners and yes Gabs did do something like this)
– A shirt with Sam’s chin on it
– A SAMBABWE Flag (Who ever makes the best flag design will be on the flag)
– A poster with Bixby drinking a cup of coffee and saying “G’day sir.”
– For moderators, a shirt or socks saying “Mod Life”
That’s all I have but we need more merchandise!March 13, 2020 at 11:02 am #26548Tjeff148ParticipantFUNK: 28,167Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
Gabs I really think that the “I have ads” shirt should actually be a thingMarch 14, 2020 at 8:19 am #26608
More merchandise ideas
– A Sam puppet (just made it up)
– A F U N K Y phone case (Samsung and Apple)
– A fake Pokémon card for Sam, Bixby and the KITi
Also, any merchandise ideas for The Sam Creature Story?
March 14, 2020 at 10:27 am #26613Tjeff148ParticipantFUNK: 28,167Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by The3HeadedOrange. Reason: Added The Sam Creature Story
I would buy the phone case for realMarch 18, 2020 at 4:25 am #26927AnonymousFUNK: 20Rank: Fresh Spider Monkey
Me tooMarch 21, 2020 at 9:28 am #27136willbillyParticipantFUNK: 9,788Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
How about a phone case. Unless that already existsJune 22, 2020 at 4:32 am #34295Julian-cmParticipantFUNK: 51Rank: Fresh Spider Monkey
Wouldn’t be a T-shirt with “F***! Now it’s stuck at 99% a great idea?”
June 28, 2020 at 9:44 am #34479Mike Hockleby CummingParticipantFUNKY KINGFUNK: 14,179Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
- This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Adriana. Reason: Asterisked coarseness
How about an iMug that comes by courier in under a month? That would be ground breaking. The Chinese are like, “I can’t believe someone ordered this. How much stock do we have?”. And the other guy says, “We haven’t even mined the raw materials to make it yet”. DahhhwhahheeJuly 8, 2020 at 8:50 am #34721Mike Hockleby CummingParticipantFUNKY KINGFUNK: 14,179Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
The iMug is still in Limbo. Meanwhile I upgraded my account only because it felt cheap at $2 a month. A bit like a friend of mine who seeks half smoked cigarettes butts to get a drag or two from. So I went to $5 a month and got the message below:
I don’t know what the $0.60 was for but the way it’s worded and the big deal about $0.60 is hilarious. Perhaps there are Karen members out there calculating pro rata rates? E.g. If there are 365. 02/12 = 30.4 days a month on average and I went from $2 to $5 a month that is a $3 difference. Now $0.60/$3 = 0.2 and 0.2 of 30.4 days is 6 days. Therefore I am assuming I was 6 days from a monthly debit of $2 a month when I upped it to $5 a month and got charged $0.60 for said 6 days. So I guess I won’t be speaking to the manager just yet. Dahahahaheeeeee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.