January 28, 2020 at 2:15 pm #20306
I personally don’t have a favourite. I can’t choose between my two favourites which are the Super Nintendo and the PlayStation 2. What’s your favourite system and why?January 28, 2020 at 2:20 pm #20308Celery_in_waterParticipantFUNK: 1,880Rank: Golden Lion Tamarin
Xbox oneJanuary 28, 2020 at 2:21 pm #20309TheRandomMelonParticipantFUNK: 1,646Rank: Emperor Tamarin
Either the Dreamcast or the OG Xbox. Both are pretty similar, and I love them equally. Something about them is just captivating to me. I keep coming back to YouTube videos about them, and the homebrew community, and all of that stuff. The PS3 is a close second, though. I loved playing Minecraft, NCAA Football 14 and LittleBigPlanet on there. The PS3 is the best PlayStation IMO.January 28, 2020 at 2:34 pm #20320
The modding community is pretty vast on the OG Xbox. It’s apparently one of the best consoles to store a bunch of emulators on. A great console for modding.January 28, 2020 at 2:39 pm #20324RedYoshioParticipantFUNK: 1,249Rank: Magic Macaque
Nintendo SwitchJanuary 28, 2020 at 2:52 pm #20330MegamanParticipantFUNK: 720Rank: Humble Squirrel Monkey
Nintendo SwitchJanuary 28, 2020 at 3:20 pm #20360Cole-Wuz-HereParticipantFUNK: 685Rank: Humble Squirrel Monkey
PCJanuary 28, 2020 at 4:18 pm #20414Alextronic04ParticipantFUNK: 619Rank: Humble Squirrel Monkey
We all know the best console is PS4. We’ve got the exclusives, VR, and better free monthly games. Plus we got that raaaaaaaaaaaddd slanted box. Xbox has nothing unique or original about it. Not its looks, not its games, and not even the game pass is unique anymore.
And for those of you saying “PC” gtfo this is a discussion about consoles ight.January 28, 2020 at 5:53 pm #20454fishthefatcatParticipantFUNK: 798Rank: Crafty Capuchin
X box 1 xJanuary 28, 2020 at 5:58 pm #20421vpbotParticipantFUNK: 1,605Rank: Emperor Tamarin
PCJanuary 28, 2020 at 8:18 pm #20539bzerk86ModeratorFUNKY KINGFUNK: 7,456Rank: Diamond-Back Gorilla
Takes me back to school holidays and blisters on my fingers.
I still break it out occasionally, even thought the save batteries in the cartridges are now flat.January 28, 2020 at 9:05 pm #20560
@bzerk86 I’m sure you’d be able to replace/repair those save batteries, right?January 28, 2020 at 9:20 pm #20565bzerk86ModeratorFUNKY KINGFUNK: 7,456Rank: Diamond-Back GorillaJanuary 28, 2020 at 10:44 pm #20592tameemParticipantFUNK: 892Rank: Crafty Capuchin
Either the Switch or the Xbox 360
I liked the Switch because:
– It’s the Wii U done right. Even though Wii U isn’t bad, it still flopped because of its concept and how it’s advertised. Basically saying the Wii U could have been great by having good advertising and not a confusing concept
– It’s original. As always because it’s Nintendo. It has detaching controllers and it’s a hybrid between home and portable console. What company would have thought of both altogether?
– The UI isn’t a mess. It’s very easy to navigate and its whole point is to be light-sized (300 KB) so it’s fast and snappy. People keep saying that they should add hemest, for example, but that would destroy the point of being light, simple, and fast, wouldn’t it?
– It has really good 3rd and 1st party titles. The big devs like to push the limits of the console and I love it. Take a look at DOOM 2016 for example.
I liked the 360 because:
– Again, it had a lot of good exclusive and 3rd party titles, but the thing is that it has less shovelware than the Switch.
– Am I the only one who liked the Kinect? Even though it had flaws and I experienced them, it still fun nonetheless.
– It has my favourite FPS, Halo 3. Loved messing around with Forge in it with my brother. Sad that I lost the disc but atleast I can experience it again in the Master Chief Collection.January 29, 2020 at 3:30 am #20729WaggishOhio383ParticipantFUNK: 4,494Rank: Psychic Gibbon
It’s got to be the PS2 for me. I’m probably a bit biased since it’s the console I grew up playing on, but I love it so much. Gran Turismo 3 is such a great game, and I love the old Namco Museum Anniversary Collection.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.