Either the Switch or the Xbox 360
I liked the Switch because:
– It’s the Wii U done right. Even though Wii U isn’t bad, it still flopped because of its concept and how it’s advertised. Basically saying the Wii U could have been great by having good advertising and not a confusing concept
– It’s original. As always because it’s Nintendo. It has detaching controllers and it’s a hybrid between home and portable console. What company would have thought of both altogether?
– The UI isn’t a mess. It’s very easy to navigate and its whole point is to be light-sized (300 KB) so it’s fast and snappy. People keep saying that they should add hemest, for example, but that would destroy the point of being light, simple, and fast, wouldn’t it?
– It has really good 3rd and 1st party titles. The big devs like to push the limits of the console and I love it. Take a look at DOOM 2016 for example.
I liked the 360 because:
– Again, it had a lot of good exclusive and 3rd party titles, but the thing is that it has less shovelware than the Switch.
– Am I the only one who liked the Kinect? Even though it had flaws and I experienced them, it still fun nonetheless.
– It has my favourite FPS, Halo 3. Loved messing around with Forge in it with my brother. Sad that I lost the disc but atleast I can experience it again in the Master Chief Collection.