How To Make an '00's Apple Ad
Take a step back in time to when the iPod was king and have fun with this 00's Apple Ad tutorial. If you master this one, you will be a green screen pro!
- Set up a Green Screen
- Get a deck of cards
- A cheap pair of blue earbuds
- And blue paper
- Wrap the deck of cards in the paper
- Stick one end of the earbuds into the box
- Record yourself dancing in front of the green screen with the blue "iPod"
- Import the footage into a video editor
- Copy and paste the same clip, one after the other
- Key out the blue colour in one of the clips, invert the key and max the exposure (see video)
- Key out the green in the second clip and zero out the exposure (see video
- You now have 2 clips. One with a white iPod, and one with a black silhouette
- Drag the white iPod clip over the black silhouette clip
- Add music and a solid background colour
Don't forget that anything green in your video will be invisible. Which is great! Because you could have someone wearing green holding a blue prop, and it would look like it's floating. Or a whole bunch of other imaginative stuff.