How To Get Your First Subscribers
Use the same easy and effective tips I used to build your first small base of subscribers, to give you some "street-cred" on YouTube.
- Make an account for your cat, dog and sandwich to subscribe to you
- Get family, friends, co-workers and classmates to subscribe
- Search for new videos from smaller channels and comment on them
- Be discoverable by making videos on relevant topics in your niche
- Check the trending tab to see what's hot
It takes more than just "quality content on a regular basis" and "make what you're passionate about". Because when you're first starting out, you could make the greatest videos, but no one will see them. So cover the big news topics people are already searching for and don't be afraid to reach out to other new creators!